Updated COVID Protocols
At Sawtooth, we continue to monitor and follow the CDC guidelines for maintaining a safe environment for our students, faculty, and staff members.
Our Updated Guidelines as of January 5, 2022:
- Everyone, vaccinated or unvaccinated, must wear masks at all times when on the premises
- Limited class sizes to ensure social distancing
- Students and instructors are asked to respect and adhere to 3ft. social distancing.
- Hand sanitizing will be encouraged and surfaces in studios will be cleaned between classes. Sanitizer will be provided to students.
- Students will have assigned supplies to avoid sharing wherever possible and shared equipment will be cleaned between classes.
- Requiring proof of vaccination or negative Covid test for any school wide event
- CDC guidelines will be followed
Please visit The NC Department of Heath for more information.