Sawtooth is seeking a part-time registration coordinator to join our staff. Please send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com to apply.
The Registration Coordinator is an administrative support team member that acts as the first point of contact to students seeking information or assistance with registration and student services. This position is responsible for varied front desk and receptions duties, registration and class management, general administrative assistance, and shop sales and support. This position requires strong organizational abilities and must be able to work on multiple tasks at once from start to finish. Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills, and great each guest with a smile.
About 10-15 hours a week. Schedule consists of two to three weekday evenings, 4:30-7:30 pm, and alternate Saturdays, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Additional hours for events as needed.
Part-time; hourly; non-exempt; reports to the Senior Director of Operations. $10/hour to start.
- Responsible for the front desk, shop and reception area and associated tasks
- Serves as primary contact for students registering by phone or in person
- Opens or closes the building as related to their shift
- Assists with student services duties as assigned
- Completes shop sales and assists with inventory management
- Assists with inputting class information into the class management system
- Adjusts student accounts on an ongoing basis to reflect registration changes
- Responsible for mail distribution and post office runs
- Supports program directors, instructors and administrative staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Some college preferred but not required
- Experience with administrative functions
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Google products, database management software, and web-based tools
- Experience using a POS system for sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Flexible with work hours including weekends and evenings during events, etc.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, lift 50 pounds, stand for long periods of time, and carry, pull, push, reach, and balance