Work at Sawtooth: Senior Administrative Assistant
The Senior Administrative Assistant will perform a wide variety of tasks and administrative duties for executive management and will be expected to manage multiple tasks at once, track details thoroughly, successfully execute projects from start to finish, and handle recurring tasks without prompting. This position reports to the Executive Director and is also expected to work in conjunction, and collaboratively, with all the directors, administrative staff, and board members as needed.
- General daily functions include but are not limited to:
- Perform general administrative/organizational tasks such as entering/extracting data, returning phone calls and emails, etc.
- Develop an efficient documentation and organization system for both electronic and paper files.
- Maintain schedules, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders.
- Run errands; make drop-offs and/or pick-ups when needed.
- Assist with production of reports and presentations
- Make preparations for committee and board meetings
- Manage front desk calendar schedule and duties
- Communications management both internal and external
- Project and event management
- Prioritize and communicate content for marketing team
- Track grant deadlines and assist with grant writing
- Represent Sawtooth at events and meetings as requested
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Must possess proficiency in:
- Google/SharePoint and similar web-based tools and software.
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other senior administrative positions.
- Experience in arts or arts administration
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Adobe
- Ability to quickly learn and use software and programs, such as Sales Force, Little Green Light, ProClass, and Square
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to be flexible with work hours including weekends and evenings
- Proven ability to work as part of a diverse team of individuals
- Any other duties assigned by the Executive Director
It is expected that the Senior Administrative Assistant will work a minimum of 40 hours per week and must be able to work flexible/overtime hours as needed.
Maintains physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities, which may include the following: walking, bending, stretching, lifting, standing or sitting for extended periods of time, operating assigned equipment.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.