Work at Sawtooth: Front Desk Support (Part Time)
Sawtooth is seeking a Front Desk Support staff to join our team. To apply, please send letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Front Desk Support staff performs a wide variety of tasks and is expected to manage multiple tasks at once, track details thoroughly, successfully execute projects from start to finish, and handle recurring tasks without prompting. This position reports to the Executive Director and takes direction from the Registrar, and is also expected to work in conjunction, and collaboratively, with all the directors, administrative staff, marketing staff, contract teachers and volunteers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Open or close school offices, shop and gallery.
- Maintain daily demographic tallies. Comply with quarterly demographic reporting requirements.
- First point of contact for our customers in person and on phone.
- Open and close classrooms
- Experience handling money and writing receipts
- Work with directors on specific class and registration issues
- Learn how to handle donations and sell gift certificates
- Stay familiar with Sawtooth’s general policies
- Expected to stay on top of current shows and upcoming events to inform visitors
- Maintain all forms of receipting occurring at the front desk and maintain the ability to adapt to a new process if needed
- Master the class management system to quickly and efficiently register students (email, walk-in, or phone).
- Help maintain the class management database
- Update student, teacher, and member data as appropriate.
- Maintain shop and reception area
This is a part time position. Generally 4pm – 7pm, Monday through Friday and some Saturdays.
Commensurate upon experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.