Work at Sawtooth: Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing manages the planning and implementing of marketing and communications campaigns that drive registration and attendance for Sawtooth’s events and classes. This position implements both digital and traditional marketing and communication strategies, with an emphasis on digital marketing.
- Works with Executive Director to create integrated marketing campaigns. Develop social media advertising, email campaigns, and other promotional campaigns that support Sawtooth’s overall marketing goals.
- Coordinate with PR Manager on all media content, calendars and strategic marketing planning.
- Stay up-to-date with Sawtooth’s activities, classes, and events to ensure these are presented accurately and in a timely fashion via email and social media.
- Show innovation with regards to the digital space; experiment and track results. Create and execute new promotional campaigns with social media and email marketing. Follow up on data to determine results and insights.
- Maintains Sawtooth’s Website and Digital Presence by keeping information and performance up-to-date and reportable.
- Email Marketing Management
- Performs other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Adobe Suites: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
Preferable to have skills in video editing software (iMovie/Movie Maker).
- Pro Class: be able to use custom class registration software.
- Photography: be able to take photos of events, classes, and student work to promote on digital channels.
- Email distribution software such as Constant Contact or Mail Chimp.
- Website content management software and basic knowledge of html coding. Knowledge of WordPress is required
- Social Networks including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Data Analysis: ability to experiment and draw actionable insights from data across campaigns.
It is expected that the Director of Marketing will work a minimum of 40 hours per week and must be able to work flexible/overtime hours as needed. This schedule may fluctuate depending on project deadlines. Director of Marketing is expected to maintain social media channels and digital presences outside of daily office hours as needed.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.