DECK THE HALLS - ARTIST CALL!
Deck the Halls is Sawtooth’s signature fundraiser, generating proceeds to help support our organizational mission and arts-based programming. It’s an incredible celebration of creativity, featuring a variety of work from Sawtooth faculty and students, and other local and regional artists. We know that you have many options for selling your work during the holiday season, and we truly appreciate your support of Sawtooth by choosing to partner with us for Deck the Halls!
- Preview Night celebration to be held Friday, December 6th (ticketed event)
- Open to the public from December 7 – December 22
- Sawtooth School will promote Deck the Halls through print, broadcast and social media.
- We handle all the display and sales transactions throughout the duration of this fundraising event!
- Consignment Structure: 60% artist / 40% SSVA
- Inventory check-in/delivery: November 15 – November 16
- Early Registration (September 2 – October 18): $35
- Regular Registration (October 19 – November 3): $55
ALL APPLICANTS must send 5 digital images of the work they would like to exhibit in the show along with the retail price and rough dimensions for each piece. These images must be representative of the work you intend to sell at Deck the Halls. Sawtooth will accept various amounts of inventory from each artist depending on medium type; some mediums may be limited to less than 10 inventory items. Sawtooth reserves the right to disallow work at artist check in if it is not consistent with the five digital images sent in for the jurying process. Please send images to Sawtooth School at email@example.com. Images will be reviewed, and artists will be notified as quickly as possible. For more detailed information, please visit this link. We look forward to seeing images of your work, and thank you for supporting Sawtooth!