CONSTRUCTION & LOT CLOSURE
Please see details below regarding the closure of the front entrance of the Milton Rhodes Center for the Arts (MRCA) and the Spruce Street parking lot.
From June 12 -16:
- The front entrance of the MRCA (251 N Spruce St) will be closed June 12-16
- The downstairs of MRCA will be closed to the public June 12-16
- During those dates, the park entrance door by the ceramics studio will be the temporary entrance for all students and visitors entering from Spruce Street
- Our main entrance (226 N Marshall St) will also be open, and metered street parking is available
- The Spruce Street lot will be closed from June 15-16 for re-striping
- Coffee Park will be closed
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call our front desk at 336-723-7395, Ex 1201.