BIRTHDAY PARTIES AT SAWTOOTH
HAVE YOUR CHILD’S BIRTHDAY PARTY AT SAWTOOTH!
Children use their imaginations and creativity to make their own unique artwork during a hands-on art party activity!
Each participant will receive age-appropriate, high-level art instruction, and leave with a piece of art created by his or her own hands.
- Use of studio classroom(s) for up to 2 hours
- A customized art lesson & hands-on activity
- All art supplies
- Staff instructor(s)
PRICING AND POLICIES:
- The cost for a party at Sawtooth is $250 for up to 10 participants
- The cost per additional participant is $20 each
- The maximum number we can accommodate is 20 children
- Due to space constraints in the classroom, we can only accommodate 2 adult chaperones per Other adults are free to tour the on-site art galleries and browse the Sawtooth gift shop.
- A 50% deposit is required 2 weeks before the event date; the balance is due and payable 48 hours before the event
- Outside food and drinks may be brought in, and the event organizer is responsible for all clean-up to be completed during the 2-hour time frame
For additional information, contact:
Ali Kapps, Director of Youth Programs
phone: 336.723.7395, ext. 1209