Kick-off Valentine’s weekend on Friday, February 9, 2018 with a selection of single evening “Taste of Art” classes for couples. Participants are invited to bring a bottle of wine or anything else they’d like to eat or drink as they enjoy these fun, laid-back sessions, specifically designed for beginners. Instructors lead students through each step of the creative process, so no experience is required. Options that evening include:
- Silk Scarf Dyeing (Fibers) REGISTER HERE
- Alcohol and Ink Exploration (Drawing and Painting) REGISTER HERE
- Glass Beadmaking (Glass) REGISTER HERE
- Make a Sterling Silver Ring (Metals) REGISTER HERE
- Make a Smartphone Stand (Wood) REGISTER HERE
- Duo Prints in Monotype (Printmaking) REGISTER HERE
All the classes begin at 6:00 PM and last two to two and a half hours. Participants are also invited to a drop-in reception with complimentary wine and small bites from 5:00-6:00 PM to view the show entitled (Hew) to Form in Sawtooth’s Davis Gallery. This exhibition presents varying forms of woodcarving from sculpture to chip carving, and many styles in between.
Class sizes are limited and advance registration is required. For more information and to register on-line or by phone at 336.723.7395, ext. 201.