About Deck the Halls
Deck the Halls is Sawtooth’s largest fundraising event and generates proceeds that help support our organization’s operations and arts-based programming. Beautifully displayed in our gallery and gift shop setting, Deck the Halls features a unique variety of work from Sawtooth faculty, students and regional artists. This year, Deck the Halls is free and open to the public December 2-21, 2016 with the Preview Night taking place on December 1, from 6 to 9 PM. Preview Night tickets will be for sale in November.
NOW ACCEPTING ARTISTS:
- We realize you have many options for displaying and selling your work during the holiday season, so we truly appreciate your support of the Sawtooth by choosing Deck the Halls!
- Sawtooth School will promote Deck the Halls through a variety of print, broadcast and social media outlets.
- Artists’ work will be set up and displayed in a festively decorated gallery and shop.
- Once artwork is delivered and received in inventory, Artists’ work will be set up and displayed in a festively decorated gallery, shop, and adjacent classroom space. We handle all the display and sales transactions throughout the duration of this fundraising event.
- Artists (or someone representing the artist) volunteer six hours during the course of the sale.
- Find out more details in the Deck the Halls artist letter.
- All applicants must send 5 digital images of the work you would like to exhibit in the show along with the retail price and dimensions for each piece. These images must be representative of the work you intend to sell at Deck the Halls. Please send images to Sawtooth School at email@example.com. The deadline to submit is end of business day, November 7.
- Images will be reviewed and artists will be notified as quickly as possible. Your registration form and application fee will be due immediately after receiving notification of your acceptance.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.